A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Baculi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baculi
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Baculi Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Baculi graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Baculi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Noble Baculi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manuel N. Baculi practice?
- Dr. Manuel Baculi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Baculi practices Family Medicine near Hawthorne, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Costa Mesa, CA.
See Hawthorne Primary Care Doctors.