A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Baculi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Baculi graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Baculi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Noble Baculi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manuel N. Baculi practice?
- Dr. Manuel Baculi has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Baculi practices Family Medicine near Hawthorne, CA.
See Hawthorne Family Physicians.