A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Ballas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Ballas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballas graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ballas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center East
- Weirton Medical Center
- Trinity Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Ballas DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Ballas practice?
- Dr. Manuel Ballas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Ballas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Steubenville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Weirton, WV.
See Steubenville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.