Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manuel Banzon
Dr. Manuel Banzon, MD, FAAOS is a Doctor primarily located in Freehold, NJ. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Banzon is affiliated with CentraState Medical Center, Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy and Saint Peter's University Hospital. Dr. Banzon has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Manuel Banzon has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Manuel Banzon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Freehold, NJ.
Dr. Michael Greller
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery, Emergency Medicine
Freehold, NJ 0 mi22
Dr. Paul Chubb
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Freehold, NJ 0 mi10
Dr. Alan Nasar
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Freehold, NJ 0 mi15