A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Banzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Banzon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Banzon, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Banzon graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Banzon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Banzon FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Banzon practice?
- Dr. Manuel Banzon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Banzon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monroe Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Monroe Township Orthopedic Surgeons.