Dr. Manuel Banzon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manuel Banzon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2015

Dr. Banzon and his entire staff including physical therapy are excellent. I will and have recommended him to my family. He is so great and I have been pain free since my knee replacement and am already looking forward to having my other knee done.

June 15th, 2015

Joints repairs

I had my two hips replaced by Dr, Banzon. I would recommend him highly for his skills and exceptional professionalism but also for his compassion and understanding of his patients' problems. His diagnosis is always accurate as his passion for joints repairs has led him to perfection.

May 10th, 2015

Best diagnosis, treatment, and follow up advice!

it's been around 24 years now since Dr Banzon diagnosed and treated my Herniated disc issues in lower back; followed his advice since and other than a day or two of achy pain here and there, have not had a down day . Thank you Doctor Banzon.

May 8th, 2015

I am writing this on behalf of my mother. I'm giving this place one star and that's only for the wonderful nurses there who were so kind to my mom. My mom has really bad foot problems - she lost her leg, and recently her good leg had some problems with it. She has screws in that foot and one of them was cutting thru the skin so we went here because we heard good things about this place. We went to see Dr. Manuel Banzon. He won a patient compassion award in 2014 and many other awards. I'm not sure how he won those awards especially the "compassion" award. He treated my mom terribly. She only has medicare and he asked in the appointment THREE times, "Do you have any health insurance other than medicare?" when we answered "No" THREE times... he seemed to have went from okay to downright nasty. He barely even looked at my mom's foot and said, "Who referred you? Skin can't grow over metal and you need to amputate. And quickly." My mom doesn't even have an infection but she asked for medicine for an infection since it seemed like she was going to get an infection based on his knowledge and he wouldn't give her medicine either. Nasty, NOT compassionate guy. We went to three other foot doctors since then and NONE of them have even uttered the word "amputation" and pretty much fixed the situation. This place might be okay but DO NOT see Manuel Banzon.

May 4th, 2015

The offices staff is on the ball . If you need help they go out of their way.

March 30th, 2014

Great review f/Dr. Banzon

Excellent experience always

May 19th, 2008

Checking back in

My daughter was born with a condition in her lower legs where they were bent in. For 3 months she had to have full leg casts on her legs and then wear shoes with a bar across them to get her legs to straighten. Dr. Banzon was very knowledgeable and friendly and took the time required to fix it correctly and explain everything to my wife and I. That was in 1993-1994. Now my daughter is on her HS track team and placed 20th in the shore conference in the 400m dash. I can't imagine how her life would have been without this procedure and Dr. Banzon's knowledge and ability. Thanks Dr. Banzon!

June 30th, 2016