Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manuel Batlle
Dr. Manuel Batlle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, with other offices in Naples, FL and Naples, FL (and 1 other location). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Batlle is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital and NCH Downtown Naples Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Manuel Batlle has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Manuel Batlle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Israel Spector
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.01 mi51
Dr. Vicente Font
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.01 mi32
Dr. Mark Drucker
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.01 mi42