A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Bulauitan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Bulauitan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulauitan graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Bulauitan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Cusipag Bulauitan MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manuel C. Bulauitan practice?
- Dr. Manuel Bulauitan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Bulauitan practices Surgery near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Jamaica Surgeons.