A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Bulauitan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Bulauitan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulauitan graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Bulauitan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bulauitan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manuel C. Bulauitan practice?
Dr. Manuel Bulauitan practices Surgery near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Jamaica Surgeons.