Learn more about Dr. Manuel Cabrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Cabrera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Cabrera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrera graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cabrera has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel R Cabrera MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Manuel R. Cabrera practice?
- Dr. Manuel Cabrera has 4 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Cabrera practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Pulmonologists.