Learn more about Dr. Manuel Caceres Polo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Caceres Polo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caceres Polo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caceres Polo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Caceres Polo, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Caceres Polo graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Caceres Polo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Caceres Polo MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Caceres Polo practice?
- Dr. Manuel Caceres Polo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Caceres Polo practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near South Williamson, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Williamson, WV and Hazard, KY.
See South Williamson Surgeons.