A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Caceres Polo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Caceres Polo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Caceres Polo, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Caceres Polo graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Caceres Polo has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Caceres Polo MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Caceres Polo practice?
- Dr. Manuel Caceres Polo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Caceres Polo practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: South Williamson, KY.
See Memphis Surgeons.