A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Calvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Calvin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Calvin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Calvin graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Calvin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Jesus Calvin MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manuel J. Calvin practice?
- Dr. Manuel Calvin has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Calvin practices Internal Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists.