A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Camacho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Camacho is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Camacho, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Camacho graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Camacho has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Felipe Camacho MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel F. Camacho practice?
- Dr. Manuel Camacho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Camacho practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.