A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Castro-Arreola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Castro-Arreola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castro-Arreola
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Castro-Arreola Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castro-Arreola graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Chihuahua.
Dr. Castro-Arreola has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel E Castro-Arreola MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manuel E. Castro-Arreola practice?
- Dr. Manuel Castro-Arreola has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Castro-Arreola practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Family Physicians.