A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Cerqueira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cerqueira
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Cerqueira, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Murmurs
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerqueira graduated from New York University. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Cerqueira has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Marymount Hospital
- Wooster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel D Cerqueira MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Manuel D. Cerqueira practice?
- Dr. Manuel Cerqueira has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Cerqueira practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.