A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Chee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Chee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chee graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Chee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel De Jesus Rodriquez Chee MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manuel D. Chee practice?
- Dr. Manuel Chee has 7 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Chee practices Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.