A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Contreras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Contreras, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Contreras
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Contreras Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Contreras graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose.
Dr. Contreras has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Negroe Contreras MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Manuel N. Contreras practice?
- Dr. Manuel Contreras has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Contreras practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Rosemead, CA.
See Rosemead Family Physicians and Rosemead General Practitioners.