A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Contreras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Contreras, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Contreras
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Contreras Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Contreras graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose.
Dr. Contreras has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Negroe Contreras MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Manuel N. Contreras practice?
- Dr. Manuel Contreras has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Contreras practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Rosemead, CA.
See Rosemead Primary Care Doctors.