A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Cruz is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Cruz, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Cruz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel W Cruz FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel W. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Manuel Cruz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Cruz practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Sulphur Springs, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Sulphur Springs Cardiologists.