A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Cruz is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cruz
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Cruz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Cruz, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Cruz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel W Cruz FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel W. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Manuel Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Cruz practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.