Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manuel Rodriguez
Dr. Manuel Rodriguez, DO, MPH, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Cumming, GA, with another office in Roswell, GA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with Wellstar North Fulton Hospital, Northside Hospital-Forsyth and J.L. Bedsole Rotary Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Manuel Rodriguez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Manuel Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cumming, GA.
Dr. David Dickensheets
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Cumming, GA 0 mi37
Dr. Dwarakinath Harish
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Cumming, GA 0.08 mi31
Dr. Dhaval Shah
Internal Medicine, Legal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Cumming, GA 0.94 mi22