A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Diez-Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diez-Lopez
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diez-Lopez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Diez-Lopez graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Diez-Lopez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Jose Diez-Lopez MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Manuel J. Diez-Lopez practice?
- Dr. Manuel Diez-Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Diez-Lopez practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Psychiatrists.