Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manuel Diez-Lopez
Dr. Manuel Diez-Lopez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Diez-Lopez is affiliated with Broward General Medical Center, Fort Lauderdale Hospital and North Broward Medical Center (on staff). He speaks English.
Dr. Manuel Diez-Lopez has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Manuel Diez-Lopez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Lacresha Hall
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.05 mi15
Dr. Karl Hagen
Addiction Medicine, Psychiatry, General Surgery
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.21 mi31
Dr. Philip Krampat
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.30 mi28