A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Domingo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Domingo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Domingo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Domingo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Domingo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Domingo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Ignacio Domingo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Manuel I. Domingo practice?
- Dr. Manuel Domingo has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Domingo practices Psychiatry near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Psychiatrists.