Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manuel Dominguez
Dr. Manuel Dominguez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami Beach, FL. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dominguez is affiliated with Mount Sinai Medical Center, Mercy Hospital and University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff. He speaks English.
Dr. Manuel Dominguez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Manuel Dominguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami Beach, FL.
Dr. Amy Wecker
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Miami Beach, FL 0.01 mi15
Dr. Morningstar Anton
Miami Beach, FL 0.20 mi14
Dr. Karlene Chin
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Miami Beach, FL 0.35 mi33