Dr. Manuel Gonzalez Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Manuel Gonzalez?

Dont get me started

Posted on April 29th, 2014

When he first walked into the my Hospital room I thought I was on a hidden camera show. This guy is just goofy. He talked down to me and he did not even listen to what I was saying. He just kept talking without really saying anything. He released me with out a diagnosis other then I had diabetes even though I was tested 7 times which all came back negative but because I am a overweight it must be diabetes. They tired to give me a MRI but it was a her stick your head into this 12 tube. Like I said Im a bigger guy and would not fit easily even trying 3 times. I was able to read the doctors notes at a later date which he said that I REFUSED! to take the test. He still charging me for it. In short DO NOT GET THIS DOCTOR!!!!!

Posted on April 13th, 2017