A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Molina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molina
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Molina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Molina, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Molina has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel E Molina MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manuel E. Molina practice?
- Dr. Manuel Molina has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Molina practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Orthopedic Surgeons.