A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Molina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molina
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Molina, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Molina has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel E Molina MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manuel E. Molina practice?
- Dr. Manuel Molina has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Molina practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Orthopedic Surgeons.