Learn more about Dr. Manuel Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Molina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Molina, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Molina has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Molina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manuel E. Molina practice?
Dr. Manuel Molina practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Charleston, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Hurricane, WV.
See Charleston Orthopedic Surgeons.