A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Eskildsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Eskildsen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Eskildsen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Eskildsen graduated from Universidad De Panama.
Dr. Eskildsen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Antonio Eskildsen MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manuel A. Eskildsen practice?
- Dr. Manuel Eskildsen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Eskildsen practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Woburn, MA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Geriatric Doctors.