A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Eskildsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Eskildsen is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Eskildsen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Eskildsen graduated from Universidad De Panama.
Dr. Eskildsen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eskildsen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manuel A. Eskildsen practice?
Dr. Manuel Eskildsen practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Geriatric Doctors, and Atlanta Family Physicians.