Learn more about Dr. Manuel Espinoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Espinoza, Urologist, Surgeon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Espinoza
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Espinoza Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Espinoza graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Espinoza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel George Espinoza MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel G. Espinoza practice?
- Dr. Manuel Espinoza has 4 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Espinoza practices Urology near Mission, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Harlingen, TX and McAllen, TX.
See Mission Urologists.