A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Espinoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Espinoza, Urologist, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Espinoza
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Espinoza Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Espinoza graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Espinoza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel George Espinoza MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel G. Espinoza practice?
- Dr. Manuel Espinoza has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Espinoza practices Urology near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Urologists.