A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Salazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Salazar, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salazar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Salazar, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Salazar graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Salazar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Fernando Salazar FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel F. Salazar practice?
- Dr. Manuel Salazar has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Salazar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Internists and Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.