Dr. Manuel Ferreira Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manuel Ferreira?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 11th, 2015

He saved my life

I had been rejected for brain surgery for my TN numerous times by surgeons. Many said I couldn't pay them a million dollars to do anything. I was to complex of a situation. I just had to adjust to the idea that I had no more then 10yrs left to live because of the sever pain that gradually got worse over the yrs. But summer of 2015 the pain came to cover my entire brain. I couldn't think, walk, drive or anything. I even turned to medical mj because there was no other choice. I knew I wasn't going to be able to live with this for more than a yr and was prepared to act on assisted suicide. My general practitioner referred me to him thinking he's my absolute last chance. Within 10 days of meeting him he performed surgery on me and my life is so much better. I'm thankful everyday to be alive and its because of him.

June 17th, 2014

I haven't seen the Doctor yet. But Iam a 62 year old male with nf1, had nay tumors removed over the year. Now I have a bunch of them behind my right knee, I been told they cant be removed; about all they can do for me would be amputation. A pet scan showed no signs of cancer. the leg hurts all the time and swells up, also my right foot is al sleep or numb most of the time. I would like to get a second opinion. I was wondering how long and experience is Doctor Ferreira is in neurofibromatosis? And if he would be interested at looking at my pet scan results plus any other test I have had done, just to see if something can be done ? not sure if he accepts Group Health insurance.thank-you for your time

May 13th, 2013

Dr. Ferreira is a skilled surgeon with amazing personal skills. He did AN surgery on my 19 year old son with a brain tumor. He was caring, professional, knowledgeable and walked us through my son's illness step by step. Dr. Ferreira spent a good hour with us explaining the procedure. He called us from his vacation and had the MRI sent to him and is prompt with emails. I would without hesitation recommend Dr. Ferreira to any friend or family member. I would allow him to work on any of my three sons. He is incredibly talented and devoted to his field. My son is recovering and healthy thanks to Dr. Ferreira. My son has no facial paralysis which is a clear indicator of Dr. Ferreira's skill and patience during this surgery. I highly recommend him!

August 21st, 2012

Best brain Doc. around

Didn't get a good prognosis from the military Doc. (if I lived through surgery, I would most likely have serious issues), showed my MRI to a good friend and head radiologist. He didn't feel optimistic either, so I did my research (and prayed a lot) and found Dr. Ferriera. I was not disappointed. He removed a skull base tumor and I was back to my usual self in about 2 weeks. I think I witnessed a miracle. He didn't even shave my head. I will always be grateful for his skill and his positive attitude.

November 25th, 2010

an angel on earth

Dr.manuel Ferreira an angel sent by God to save the lfe of my son from a ruptured aneurysm ,I cannot express my gratitude for his good work and care while son was in Hospital ,I am really pleased of the good treatment we found from him and his staff at Harboview medical centre .now my son is back to normal without any kind of comlications Thanks God and thanks to Dr.Ferreira.

July 26th, 2017