A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Fonseca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Fonseca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Fonseca, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Fonseca graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Fonseca has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marlboro Park Hospital
- Lake City Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Antonio Fonseca DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manuel A. Fonseca practice?
- Dr. Manuel Fonseca has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Fonseca practices Family Medicine near Florence, SC.
See Florence Primary Care Doctors.