A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Fontes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Fontes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Fontes, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontes graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Fontes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Duke University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Lopes Fontes MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel L. Fontes practice?
- Dr. Manuel Fontes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Fontes practices Anesthesiology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Durham Anesthesiologists.