A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Goncalves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goncalves
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goncalves Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Goncalves, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Goncalves graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Goncalves has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Goncalves MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Goncalves practice?
- Dr. Manuel Goncalves has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Goncalves practices Family Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Primary Care Doctors.