A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Goncalves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goncalves
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Goncalves Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Goncalves, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Goncalves graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Goncalves has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Goncalves MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Goncalves practice?
- Dr. Manuel Goncalves has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Goncalves practices Family Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Family Physicians.