A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Gonzales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Gonzales, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Gonzales has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
- Southern Virginia Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Borja Gonzales MD is a male Pathologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel B. Gonzales practice?
- Dr. Manuel Gonzales has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Gonzales practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Petersburg, VA.
See Petersburg Pathologists.