A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Griego:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Griego is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griego
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Griego Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Griego graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Griego has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Griego DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Griego practice?
- Dr. Manuel Griego has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Griego practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.