A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Griego:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Griego is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Griego graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Griego has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Griego DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Griego practice?
- Dr. Manuel Griego has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Griego practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.