A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Grinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Grinberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Grinberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Grinberg graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grinberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel DR Grinberg MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel D. Grinberg practice?
- Dr. Manuel Grinberg has 10 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Grinberg practices Urology near East Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson, NY and Riverhead, NY.