A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Guajardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Guajardo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Guajardo, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guajardo graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guajardo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Garza Guajardo MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel G. Guajardo practice?
- Dr. Manuel Guajardo has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Guajardo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.