Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manuel Guerra
Dr. Manuel Guerra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with another office in Miami, FL. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Guerra is affiliated with Kendall Regional Medical Center, Coral Gables Hospital and Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Manuel Guerra has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Dr. Manuel Guerra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Sarkis Anac
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0.08 mi41
Dr. Lionel Noy
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Miami, FL 0.08 mi23
Dr. Francisco Palacios
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Miami, FL 0.08 mi34