A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Hernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Hector Hernandez MD is a male Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manuel H. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Manuel Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Hernandez practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Punta Gorda, FL.
See Punta Gorda Dermatologists and Punta Gorda Surgeons.