Dr. Manuel Hugo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manuel Hugo?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Manuel Hugo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2016

Dr. Hugo, is a great pediatrician. His staff are also the best..

November 22nd, 2015

*****

Dr. Hugo was my pediatrician 35 years ago. I was born at only 2 lbs and no other dr would treat me. He approached my parents and told them it would be an honor to take care of me. So amazing.

September 17th, 2015

Is my first time with this doctor and the last one his wife have a nasty actitud the first she ask you is for your insurance and copay I don't like the way he doctor treat the patient he don't check my baby well

August 24th, 2015

Best Pedia

Best you could find a pediatrician in town! Know what he is doing. We are from Fairfield County, CT. My son previous pediatrician does not know what to do with my son coughing middle of the night until Dr. Hugo step in and help us! Now my son is happy again and cough free!

January 15th, 2014

Great doctor!!

I'm currently 25 years old and I was a patient of Dr. Hugo since I was born until the age of 18. I will never be able to say anything negative towards Dr.Hugo or his staff. they were kind and always answered any questions my mother had. When I was 16, I had a seizure and went to the hospital. I fell asleep and the next morning Dr. Hugo was at my bedside. He actually came to see me at the hospital and he was there for a few hours. Dr. Hugo is such a caring doctor. He always knew what was wrong with my brother and I. His office was nice and neat and the staff were always very kind. The time my mother usually waited was 15 minutes 20 minutes the most. In general, he is a great doctor and whenever I have children in the future, they will definitely be going to him

January 9th, 2014

Dr Hugo's office is not hygenic, his staff (which includes his wife) is rude and not cooperative.

March 11th, 2013

he needs to retire!

Doctor Hugo has seen my kids for the past 4 years and i believe that at some point in his life he was a great doctor perhaps still is, but he has always rushed with every single patient, has never sat down to really listen to my concerns, always in and out of rooms taking 2 - 3 patients at a time. his staff also dont look like they even want to work there for him always saying how sick of him they are and theyre super lazy especially one named ellsie. Dr hugo's wife is one mean woman who only cares about collecting co pay never friendly at all. the only thing i regret is taking too long to switch doctors. im out of there and my kids will be well taken care of with a new doctor i found! GOOD LUCK to you all.

July 26th, 2012

My five-year old son has been a patient of Dr. Hugo's since he was born. Dr. Hugo treats my son like family. His staff knows us and each visit is handle professionally. We never have any trouble getting an appointment or reaching Dr. Hugo for follow-ups.

July 27th, 2010

I like Dr Hugo he is a great Dr. my two daughters and my grand daughter have been under his care since they born. Never have a problems. He take care of them as their own daughters

February 25th, 2009

Excellent doctor

Always calm , never panics, sound judgement. His methods are very good , never presribes too many antibiotics if not absolutely required.

July 4th, 2017