A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Iglesias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iglesias
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iglesias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Iglesias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Iglesias graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Iglesias has 7 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Cesar Iglesias MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel C. Iglesias practice?
- Dr. Manuel Iglesias has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Iglesias practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Melrose Park, IL.
See Melrose Park Internists and Melrose Park Gastroenterologists.