A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Iglesias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iglesias
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iglesias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Iglesias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Iglesias graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Iglesias has 7 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Cesar Iglesias MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel C. Iglesias practice?
- Dr. Manuel Iglesias has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Iglesias practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Melrose Park, IL.
See Melrose Park Internists and Melrose Park Gastroenterologists.