A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Imseis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Imseis, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Imseis graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Imseis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Ochsner MC Westbank
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Yusuf Imseis MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Y. Imseis practice?
- Dr. Manuel Imseis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Imseis practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Marrero, LA.
See New Orleans Allergists and New Orleans Pediatricians.