A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Imseis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Imseis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Imseis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Imseis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Imseis, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Imseis graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Imseis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Ochsner MC Westbank
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Yusuf Imseis MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Y. Imseis practice?
- Dr. Manuel Imseis has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Imseis practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Allergists and New Orleans Pediatricians.