A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Perez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Perez, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Perez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hilton Head Hospital
- Coastal Carolina Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Jose Perez MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel J. Perez practice?
- Dr. Manuel Perez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Perez practices Urology near Hardeeville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Hilton Head Island, SC.
See Hardeeville Urologists.