Dr. Manuel Sanchez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Manuel Sanchez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 21st, 2017

I love my Dr there he is the PA but he is very informational and has help me a great deal very easy to talk to.

May 6th, 2015

Great Doctor

Dr. Sanchez is a friendly and actually spends time explaining things to you. However, the wait time in that office is a nightmare, but other then that, I recommend him.

March 11th, 2014

I DO NOT Recommend! My wait time for a scheduled appointment was 3-3 1/2 hours, EVERY time I went in. While I was pleased with the thoroughness of the diagnosis and treatment I received, I was not at all pleased with what looked like chaos and confusion by the medical staff. The shear number of patients being seen in one day was massive, and the Dr seems to be juggling medical treatment with weight loss treatment and dermatological service, evident by just about every staff person popping in and out of his office as he was scheduled to see patients. He also has one particular male P.A. who was to see me on behalf of the Dr who left the office BEFORE seeing me because he had somewhere to be, I had been waiting for three hours, thankfully I was seen by another P.A. All in all I was made to feel uncomfortable with the Dr, he was a little too friendly...WATCH OUT

August 9th, 2012

Horrible experience. Don't reccomend!

I waited more than an hour and a half waiting for my scheduled appointment. After going inside I waited 45 more minutes and was finally able to se the doctors assistant. They sent me to the lab and almost fainted from how long they took to do the bloodwork. I went home and came another day where they pushed for another office visit although all I needed was a physical. They wanted to charge it as a regular office visit when all was done was a physical. After that was taken care, I came back for my results and once again they insisted on a follow doctors visit so that they could charge me $60 when the physical is 100% covered by the insurance. All my past doctors never charged a dime for a physical that covered

March 30th, 2012

Wait time too long! Take a meal with you!

November 6th, 2010

Very experienced physician. Spent plenty of time with me and explained my diagnosis and treatment real well. His office is very nice and has friendly people working there. He also has lots of machines to help with to diagnose you without having go to the hospital.

May 5th, 2017