A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Jain is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Jain, LLC, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Jain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center
- Heart of Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel G Jain LLC and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manuel G. Jain practice?
- Dr. Manuel Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Jain practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Haines City, FL.
See Haines City Family Physicians and Haines City Geriatric Doctors.