A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Jain is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Jain, LLC, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Jain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center
- Heart of Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel G Jain LLC and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manuel G. Jain practice?
- Dr. Manuel Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Jain practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Haines City, FL.
See Haines City Family Physicians and Haines City Geriatric Doctors.