A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Karlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Karlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Karlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Karlin graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Karlin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel David Karlin MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manuel D. Karlin practice?
- Dr. Manuel Karlin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Karlin practices Internal Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR and Battle Ground, WA.
See Vancouver Internists.