A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Lois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Lois is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Lois, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lois graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Lois has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
- Holy Rosary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Rodriguez Lois MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Manuel R. Lois practice?
- Dr. Manuel Lois has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Lois practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Critical Care Practitioners, and Fort Worth Pulmonologists.