A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Lois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Lois is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lois
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lois Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Lois, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lois graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Lois has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- Holy Rosary Medical Center
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Rodriguez Lois MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Manuel R. Lois practice?
- Dr. Manuel Lois has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Lois practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Critical Care Practitioners, and Fort Worth Pulmonologists.