A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Lorenzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Lorenzo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenzo graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lorenzo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Children`s Hospital at Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Riesgo Lorenzo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Manuel R. Lorenzo practice?
- Dr. Manuel Lorenzo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Lorenzo practices Pediatrics near Littleton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Littleton Pediatricians.