A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Lorenzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lorenzo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lorenzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenzo graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Lorenzo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Lorenzo MD is a male Trauma Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Lorenzo practice?
- Dr. Manuel Lorenzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Lorenzo practices Trauma Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.