A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Luna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Luna, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Luna graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Luna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Luna MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Luna practice?
- Dr. Manuel Luna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Luna practices Family Medicine near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.