A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Gonzalez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Marcelo Gonzalez MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manuel M. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Manuel Gonzalez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Gonzalez practices Internal Medicine near Coral Gables, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Coral Gables Internists.