A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Pena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Pena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Pena, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pena graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pena has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Miguel Pena MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manuel M. Pena practice?
- Dr. Manuel Pena has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Pena practices Plastic Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery near Naples, FL.
See Naples Surgeons and Naples Plastic Surgeons.