A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Macapinlac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Macapinlac is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Macapinlac, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Macapinlac graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas.
Dr. Macapinlac has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Aguas Macapinlac MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel A. Macapinlac practice?
- Dr. Manuel Macapinlac has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Macapinlac practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clovis, NM and Albuquerque, NM.
See Forest Hills Internists, Forest Hills Hematologists, and Forest Hills Oncologists.