Learn more about Dr. Manuel Macapinlac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Macapinlac is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macapinlac
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Macapinlac Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Macapinlac, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Macapinlac graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas.
Dr. Macapinlac has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Aguas Macapinlac MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel A. Macapinlac practice?
- Dr. Manuel Macapinlac has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Macapinlac practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clovis, NM and Albuquerque, NM.
See Forest Hills Internists, Forest Hills Hematologists, and Forest Hills Oncologists.