A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Macapinlac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Macapinlac is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Macapinlac, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Macapinlac graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas.
Dr. Macapinlac has 12 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Aguas Macapinlac MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel A. Macapinlac practice?
- Dr. Manuel Macapinlac has 5 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Macapinlac practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Clovis, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Woodside, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Clovis Internists, Clovis Hematologists, and Clovis Oncologists.