A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Marquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Marquez is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marquez
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marquez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Marquez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marquez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Marquez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel S Marquez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manuel S. Marquez practice?
- Dr. Manuel Marquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Marquez practices Family Medicine near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Primary Care Doctors.