A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Marrufo-Salazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Marrufo-Salazar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrufo-Salazar graduated from Escuela De Medicina Ignacio A. Santos, Monterrey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marrufo-Salazar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Marrufo-Salazar MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Marrufo-Salazar practice?
- Dr. Manuel Marrufo-Salazar has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Marrufo-Salazar practices Neurology near Blacksburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Neurologists.